Blossom Blast app will not open.

JadeyJ85JadeyJ85 Posts: 1

When I try to open the blossom blast android app on my tablet all I see is the orange screen that says King. The little white loading dots aren't even showing and the game never loads no matter how long I leave it open. I've already tried clearing the cache and uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.Β 

Answers

• JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 4,770 Level 5

Hi JadeyJ85,

Thank you for posting on King Care. Please look at this FAQ for common loading fixes forΒ Android

Thanks

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• 03junjuncris5103junjuncris51 Posts: 2 Newbie

𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 π’Žπ’š 𝒂𝒑𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’ˆπ’‚π’Žπ’†

𝒀?

• 03junjuncris5103junjuncris51 Posts: 2 Newbie

𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 π’Žπ’š 𝒂𝒑𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’ˆπ’‚π’Žπ’†

𝒀?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 51,893 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

Do you mean you cannot playing this game on Facebook with PC? πŸ€”

Please comment your problem and Game ID to Community Team on that thread that they can check to fix your problem, thanks! πŸ‘‡πŸ˜Š

You can also participate and answerΒ hereΒ (⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars ⭐️) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! πŸ˜‰

Also check here :

πŸ’«From King with loveΒ Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021Β HERE

πŸ“¬ New Monthly Newsletter!Β Don't miss it!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at KingΒ here!

What is your favorite King game?Β HERE

The King Audio LabΒ HERE! πŸ”‰

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchildΒ HERE

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.