Blossom Blast Saga - Kindle problem

Anna_TittleAnna_Tittle Posts: 12 ✭✭

From Anna,

Hi all, When I start Blossom Blast Saga on my Kindle Fire 7 the game will show me what move to make right after I start the game. Won't give me a chance to look around for a play. Anyone else having this problem? It usually lets me look around before it will show me a move.

Anna

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,166 Superstar

Hi @Anna_Tittle and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š This section is exclusively for Friends Saga. If you want to post about Blossom Blast Saga you can do it on the link below.

As for your issue, I think you are reffering to game hints as soon as the game opens. Our Superstar friend @Elsa has already noticed this and opened the thread about it. I don't have it in my game and it may be a part of the test but we still don't know for sure. Anyway, here is Elsa's thread and you are welcome to give your feedback there. Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿค—

https://community.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/discussion/253704/whats-going-on-in-the-game#Item_2

You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
    ๐ŸŒˆ
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐ŸŒˆ
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    ๐ŸŒˆ
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    ๐ŸŒˆ
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,658 Superstar

This is weird that when you use the quote you also get this huge picture.

i am having the same problem and it is very annoying!

You can find out more about our Superstars here

โค๏ธ  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

โค๏ธ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

โค๏ธ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,522 Community Manager

Hi everyone!

I am moving this thread to Blossom Blast Saga area so that the community there can help you!

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• congcongcongcong Posts: 1
    ่พ“ๅ…ฅไฝ ็š„่ฏ„่ฎบไธบไป€ไนˆๆˆ‘ๆŽฅๆ”ถไธ่ฆๅฅฝๅ‹้€็š„็”Ÿๅ‘ฝๅŠ›ๆˆ‘ๆฒกๆœ‰ๅ’Œๆˆ‘ๆœ‰ๅŒๆ„้—ฎ้ข˜็š„
  • Anna_TittleAnna_Tittle Posts: 12 ✭✭

Hi everyone!

I am moving this thread to Blossom Blast Saga area so that the community there can help you!

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

From Anna, 

Hi Cezdiamond. What's the link for this?

Anna