Lives restore time

2Next

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,173 Superstar
    Hi @medavis121 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry you feel that way. If you ever decide to come back, you know where to find us 🤗
  • HappyCHappyC Posts: 2
    I received a blossom blast update yesterday. New feature allows option to skip through the blooms. Why add a feature to speed up the game when it takes an hour to restore 1 life? Also, I don't if anyone else has commented that the game no longer shows a suggested move. This has been my favorite game; but, the one hour refresh is simply too long. Get real Blossom Blast!
  • medavis121medavis121 Posts: 4
    Over 3 months and still no change to the hour refill time on lives?! King obviously doesn’t want people playing their games. What a garbage company... 
  • Paula_BáguenaPaula_Báguena Posts: 55 Kingster
    Hey @medavis121, unfortunately life refill time still 1 hour  but good news are that we are going to take action on this very very soon! Thanks for the patience 🤗
  • colyolcolyol Posts: 3
    The one hour to wait for a new life has only just started on my phone. It auto updates each app update, and I can see from
    previous posters that this has been happening for a while - please tell me it is not now permanent - I think 30 mins is too long, waiting an hour you may as well not play at all! 
  • medavis121medavis121 Posts: 4
    @Paula_Báguena just got an update, finally new levels! Still waiting an hour for lives to refresh, so obviously you are not to be believed.... thanks for the false hope! It was fun while it lasted, but considering y’all don’t actually want us to play, I guess I’m done for real now....
  • Paula_BáguenaPaula_Báguena Posts: 55 Kingster
    Hey @colyol @medavis121, I'm sorry I didn't reply before, I was on vacation :hurrah:

I only said to you what I heard from my team, I wasn't pretending to lie :cry: BUT! Don't give up because now for real, lives restore time will be back to 30 min between end of this week and next week! 

I know it's been super annoying so thanks again for your patience :heart:
  • HappyCHappyC Posts: 2
    This has taken sooooooo long, I'm sceptical. I wonder what feature we enjoy will be taken away once the lives restore time is reduced.