🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

🌸 Flower babies! Win 10 Gold Bars by sharing a flowery baby name 🌸 (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• psybug
    psybug Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    daisy, magnolia, lily, rose, cinerariea, tulip, sage, jasmine, iris, Azalea, dahlia
  • peepus
    peepus Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Ivy

Thanks @Lola_Pop - what a fun new contest!
  • peepus
    Options
    Lola_Pop said:
    New to the Community? No account yet?  You can register here in just 2 seconds!

🌸🌸🌸
    How many flowery baby names can we find?

🌸🌸🌸
    Flowers have always been inspiring: their fragrance, their colors, their shapes...They can even influence the choice of one's children! You don't believe me? Just think of how many names are based on flowers!
    🌸🌸🌸
    We have Rose or Daisy in English, and I'm sure you can think of many others. In this case, other languages are also welcome!
    How about Margarita in Spanish or Erika in German?
    🌸🌸🌸
    Comment with a girl- or boy name below. We'll then select 5 random names and credit 10 Gold Bars to everyone who had chosen it. Please remember: the Gold Bars will only be added to your Blossom Blast Saga game!
    🌸🌸🌸
    You have until the 13th of January 13.00 CET to participate. Terms and conditions here. 

🍀🍀Good luck!!🍀🍀

How bout petunia rose,or daisy mae..i kinda like peepus rose..lol..donna
    New to the Community? No account yet?  You can register here in just 2 seconds!

🌸🌸🌸
    How many flowery baby names can we find?

🌸🌸🌸
    Flowers have always been inspiring: their fragrance, their colors, their shapes...They can even influence the choice of one's children! You don't believe me? Just think of how many names are based on flowers!
    🌸🌸🌸
    We have Rose or Daisy in English, and I'm sure you can think of many others. In this case, other languages are also welcome!
    How about Margarita in Spanish or Erika in German?
    🌸🌸🌸
    Comment with a girl- or boy name below. We'll then select 5 random names and credit 10 Gold Bars to everyone who had chosen it. Please remember: the Gold Bars will only be added to your Blossom Blast Saga game!
    🌸🌸🌸
    You have until the 13th of January 13.00 CET to participate. Terms and conditions here. 

🍀🍀Good luck!!🍀🍀

How about petunia rose..she could come play blossom blast with me,petunia and peepus would make an awesome team..donna
  • peepus
    Options
    Kuitty said:
    How many names can we post? Is there a limit?
    I haven't seen anything that says anything about limits,don't think there is one..good luck..peepus
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    No limit @Kuitty as long as its only one name per post :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Welcome all new players, remember one name per post and go back through to read what other posters have said to see if you can find names we haven't had :) 
  • psybug
    psybug Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    hindi:
    gulab - rose
    kamal - lotus
    gainda - marigold
    chameli - jasmine
    surajmukhi - sunflower
    gudhal - hibiscus
    champa - magnolia
    guldaudi - chrysanthemum 
    dahalia - dahalia
    gulbahar - daisy
    peela nargis - daffodil
    nalini - tuplip
  • Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,186 Level 5
    Options
  • Lotus_Flower
    Options
  • Lotus_Flower
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?