🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Hi I'm Emelisa I just wanna ask how can I gain some gold bars?

Options
emelisatipait354
emelisatipait354 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2020 in Support

I'm stuck on level 145 and I wanna play more but I don't have enough gold to keep on playing. Please help me. Thank you.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Gold bars? U can take part in contest for specific game n community for a chance to win gold bars

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,199 Level 5
    Options

Hello @emelisatipait354

Welcome to the Blossom Blast community. Some of the levels are very difficult to win. If you go to YouTube, you can search for Blossom Blast Saga level 145 and there should be at least one, and usually several different videos of how to win the level without any boosters.

You might want to enter the contests that are being held in the general community area where you can win free gold bars. Here's a link to it. https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/king-community-competitions- In addition to the general contests, there will be a contest here in Blossom Blast two or three times a year, too. There isn't one right now, but check back again each month. You might also like to learn more about the King Community forum. I have a link below that will provide you you a lot of information.

Please let me know if you were able to beat level 145, or if you have any more questions. Cheers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?