Alpha Betty won't load on the website, at all!!

Options
Sherry_Chapman
Sherry_Chapman Posts: 49 Level 2

Works on FB but not the website. ???? It tries to load, then instead of showing the levels it goes to a blank or blue screen.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,983 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Sherry_Chapman A Warm Welcome Back to this lovely King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the game!

When you said "website", are you referring to King.Com? If so, which browser are you using?

I have just opened on Edge, and it is working fine! In my experience, King.Com does not work if we have weak internet connection! May be that could be the issue?

Shall we do some basic trouble-shooting? Close all the browser windows and shutdown the computer for few minutes and reboot it -- now, do not open any other browsers and Apps BUT only Alpha Betty on King.com? See if that helps.

If not, please post back and let me know.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend!

• NanaNan2000
    NanaNan2000 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have done everything in my power to get Alpha Betty to load. It says it's loading but stops with just 1/4 inch to go. All other games on king.com play with no problem. HELP

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?