🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Boosters

Options
megsmow
megsmow Posts: 8 Level 2

I never received boosters. Or I do but the box is always EMPTY. I have uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing. Why???

Best Answers

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@megsmow info below from a game expert

You've gotten above level 300 and none of the boosters work, and you don't receive the daily pride or any of the other ones?

It sounds like you need to sync your game. First of all, if you are playing through Facebook than go to this page: https://king.com/games

Sign up for an account, if you haven't already. It only takes a minute. If you already have an account, then log in.

In the top right corner select 'Settings'. Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"

Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

If you are NOT playing through Facebook then log out of the Blossom Blast app. Clear the cache in the app if you're using an android phone. Turn the phone off and wait at least 10 seconds before restarting. Now go check for an update and download it of available. Now log back into your game.

You should do that last step too if you play through Facebook.

Please let me know if that helped. I can elevate this problem if we need to.

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,197 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @megsmow

Have you been able to sync your game, and did it solve your problem?

• megsmow
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • Lotus_Flower
    Answer ✓
    Options

@megsmow could you take a screenshot of one of the game levels and a screenshot of your map?

Thank you megsmow.

• megsmow
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • Lotus_Flower
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you @megsmow

It looks like your problem might be with your account. I'll need your player ID so the support team can look at your account. You'll find it by going to your profile and touching the King symbol above your profile picture. You can take a screenshot of it if you want to. I'l lsend your information up to the Community Moderator who will notify the support group. Thank you!

• megsmow
    Options

ID # 116 538 746. 29

Thank you so much

• Lotus_Flower
    Answer ✓
    Options

@megsmow I have an answer for you. You should try a full trouble - shooting like this - including reinstalling the app. Your levels and gold bars should all remain the same. Contact me right back if you still do not receive any boosters. Deb

• megsmow
    Options

I have done that three times already. It doesn't work I will try it again. And let you know.

• Lotus_Flower
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @megsmow

If it didn't work, than trying it again won't fix it. The number you gave me for your player ID had a dot in it. Would you mind taking a screenshot of your player ID, you can crop out you avatar. The technical team needs to look at this again. Please also tell what kind of phone you have that you are playing the game on.

Edited 7-6-2020 @megsmow Could you do a video of your game when you open it so the technical team can see what happens? You can upload it to YouTube and put a link to it here below.

Thank you! 🐝

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?