The game is blocked while I'm logged into my account but I can play perfectly without logging in??

ixiixi Posts: 5 Newbie

Hello, it has been over a month that I have been trying to play Blossom Blast Saga on my laptop (Opera browser), but the message "We are experiencing an error and doing our best to fix it" appears every time. I have also tried it in other browsers, and it always happens the same: I have no problem at all to play it when I'm not logged in, but once I get into my account, I cannot play it. I have tried all the other games in King, and none of them gives me this problem.

I have tried multiple times over the weeks, the laptop is quite new/up-to-date, I have plenty GB still available and I have deleted caches many times.

I don't know what else I can do, I have followed the guidelines.

Thank you.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.