🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Looking for active team!

Options
Komante
Komante Posts: 124 Level 2
edited April 2021 in Teams

I'm Komante and looking for team on next season lvl 35 , 49k trophies, bandicoot pase.

Comments

• PablOFH
    PablOFH Posts: 132 Level 3
    edited April 2021
    Options

@Komante Hey what's up buddy i answered you in your post in Spanish but, if you need a clan with people and an active leader, i invite you to join my team called Sacred Isoodons, most of my members are new and we are preparing for the next season and a strong player like you. It would come in handy, i just need you to stay active and competitive 😁😁.

I communicate mainly in Spanish and English

• Crush_the_Boondicat
    Crush_the_Boondicat Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

You're welcome in my team "Hell-of-a-run" if you are still looking for a good team.

We're currently at 1st place and I can use a hard hitter like you for the coming season.

• GetHanked
    GetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Komante my friend 😎

hows it going I’ve just set up a COTR community team for people who frequent the forums here we have our group chat here

CHAT⬅️⬅️⬅️ Search

COTR Community

mane you will find us

• TurnoverDuck
    TurnoverDuck Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options

Join TrophyNetwork I had +40,000 trophies last season and carried my old clan to 1st

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?