🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

No Friend's lives are received in Blossom Blast Saga

NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,347 Level 5
edited January 2022 in Support

Hi. I think this game has the big issue here with lives. I sent hundreds of live requests to my friends but I nearly received no friend's lives recently. I even waited for 24 hours but nothing happened. This problem have been still happening on web and mobile for 2 months.

Where can I find the developers or designers of this game?

Due to lack of activity in Blossom Blast community, I must come here to find the real help.

@Diamond Lim @Lola_Pop @LadyRaffie @Elsa @wykoon @debrichmond @Crazy Cat Lad please help us, I almost can't find any help for this problem.

(image taken on Dec 28 2021)

(Have just asked for lives)

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Sorry as I don't have playing this game to check this problem. Let me tag @DieOmimi if she can help. @NamTruong2001 😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @NamTruong2001

Thanks for sharing with us your issues. It can be frustrating not to receive lives from random players/friends when you have requested it. Such issues have been faced by many players whether in Blossom Blast or other games.

To be honest, I've sent requests to all the players that are listed in my Friends Saga game because I play the game using my Kingdom account since day 1 I play this game. Out of all the players, I've only receive 1 or 2 lives, those who are in my FB friends' list also didn't sent me 😂😂😂 I'm not complaining but just pointing out the scenario and the fact.

It's either people refuses to respond/not bother at all or they simply too lazy to click the accept button or they think we spam their inbox. But don't give up in sending requests prudently.

If you run out of lives, just play in another device or different platform i.e. FB/Win10/Kingdom via different browsers as well too such as Chrome/Modzilla/IE etc. But make sure you exit the game before you play in another platforms. I've been using this method whenever I run out of lives and no one send me anything. 😅😅😅😅😅

Hope you are able to get some lives soon and happy gaming 😊😊

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,510 Friends Moderator

@NamTruong2001, I @wykoon agree. It's frustrating to constantly donate lives but not get one. The only game where there is enough life is Pyramid Solitaire Saga. Whenever the game is opened, each player is prompted by a popup to send lives. I always do it and so do others. Anyway, I have more life there than I can ever consume.

In your example in Blossom Blast, you have 10 or 20 free minutes for life every few days. Well, it could be more often and not just 10 minutes. They're over too quickly.

In other games, it often depends on forwarding on the operator's servers. There are games where I have a lot of lives in reserve because other players always send lives. By the way, I do that too. When I go into a game, I always use the function to send life to other players first. 

If I've run out of life and want to take advantage of another time booster, I do it like @wykoon. I continue playing on another device. In Soda and Jelly, time boosters are also available on the other device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?