Hey! Join us!

How do clear level 48

Lisal6715Lisal6715 Posts: 1,751 Level 3
edited August 2 in Support

I have been stuck on level 48 for several days

@DieOmimi I do not think I can get to level 101

there were so many people who voted for the wrong thing or did not play the right level. For a contest to have so many put the wrong answers or vote for the wrong thing then something wasn’t very clear. I have been struggling with this game every day, I have a limited amount of time to play blossom blast because I am participating in other events and even in those events I am struggling and having to do levels over and over again.

if someone could explain what to do on level 48 so I can try and get to the flower level.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?