🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Every time I open the browser page, it forces me to play Level 1

Options
Aannaa
Aannaa Posts: 3 Newbie

I play every day after work, and I am currently at level 1313.

Every time I open the browser page through Facebook, the opening screen is level 1, forcing me to do it every single time. Whether I play it to the end or I quit it, I always lose a life. After that, it reverts to the "map" screen, centred on 1313 (or whatever my current level is).

This started happening a couple of weeks ago. Before that, it always opened with the "map" screen, centred on my current level.

What can I do to avoid this? I am tired of going through the motions every time, and lose a life every time in the process.

Thank you very much in advance!

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello, @Aannaa , and welcome to the forum!

That sounds annoying- let's see if we can solve it together. First of all, please try out these few steps and let us know if it solves the problem. 😊

I'll tag our Blossom Blast Mod @DieOmimi so we won't miss your reply 🤗

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,714 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Aannaa Welcome to the forum of Blossom Blast Saga.

Have you tried the steps our community manager gave you (the link when you click on the green font)?

Has there been an improvement?

You may have the option to download our Blossom Blast Saga app. Which device do you use?

I play on Windows and downloaded the app from the Microsoft Store. It works super well. I get gifts daily and also had some promotions/quests where I got boosters. Look what it looked like for me today:

• Aannaa
    Options

Thank you, I followed all the steps you indicated and the issue is still present.

• Aannaa
    Options

Thank you for the tip. I followed the steps indicated and there has been no improvement. I play on a desktop PC, via browser. I wouldn't want to download the app as I play a number of different King games through Facebook, and it's convenient to have them all in one place. I used to have Game Room but it made my computer incredible sluggish.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,714 Friends Moderator
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi @Annaa I understand that. But I'm afraid in this case we can't really help you.

I used to play over King.com, i.e. in the browser. I quickly realized that the reaction time was too sluggish for me. In addition, I almost never had events to be able to participate in competitions here in the community. 

That's why I've now installed all my games as an app and pinned them to my start bar. Then I have my games all well located in one place. Look, that's how it is with me:

I think it's great that you visited our community. Did you know that we give gold bars for free here in our competitions? Here in the Blossom forum, we have two competitions right now. HERE and HERE (click on the green font).

Competitions also take place in other forums of our community. Let me know if you are interested. I'll be happy to show you the way there. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?