Options

Comments

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,590 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi

Happy World Day ๐Ÿ

A fact about bees:

Face Recognition If you notice that bees are attacking you and chasing your face specifically, it has been proven that bees can recognize faces with high accuracy. What is more surprising is that they use the same method as humans to recognize faces by memorizing the pattern and shape of the face. For example, they recognize people who come to them. Food and drink constantly, and even after a time has passed, the bees still retain their ability to recognize the face they have seen previously...

Since I made a second account I have to share it too ๐Ÿ˜

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,891 Level 5
    Options

Honeybees are social insects that exhibit striking caste-specific differences in longevity. Whileย honeybee queens can live up to 5 years, workers usually only live two to six weeks in the summer and about 20 weeks in the winter

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,942 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@DieOmimi

Here is my current level on Blossom Blast Saga

ย If a hive gets too crowded, the Queen takes a portion of the drones and leaves to find a new home. This group of bees is called a swarm, and a new, younger Queen takes over the hive. Queen bees lay both fertilized and unfertilized eggs. Fertilized eggs can become worker bees or new Queens, while unfertilized eggs become male drones.

Nothing much going on in my front porch yet.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,860 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi thanks for letting us know about world bee day.

Happy World Bee Day Blossom Blast!

Here is my map

An interesting fact about bees-- bees have 5 eyes. If a bee looses it's stinger it will die.

Here are pictures of my garden

I love the badge @johamilton

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,625 Friends Moderator
    Options

Happy World Bee Day, Blossom! Congratulations -- this is well-deserved recognition of your hard work!

@DieOmimi, Here is my current game map -- level 91

Bee fact: Did you know that Slovenia has more beekeepers (almost 5 beekeepers per 1,000 population) than any other country in Europe. My cousin is the President of the Beekeeping Society of Koฤevje. This is a picture of some of his many beehives:

They might not attract many bees, but my favorite flowers in my garden are columbines:

Beautiful badge, @johamilton!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,445 Friends Moderator
    Options

@zainab786 you're in the wrong thread. This screenpiece belongs here:ย collect-pairs-of-numbers-gold-bars-to-win

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 6,612 Level 5
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi ๐Ÿค—

Here's mine

Fun fact about bee ๐Ÿ

A honey bee flies at speed of up to 15 miles per hour.

And here's a picture of azalea in my backyard

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,120 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ on world bee day Blossom and everyone

@DieOmimi here is my current level I sat and played until I reached level 40 for this contest

Here are the top 5 reasons why bees are important, they:

• Help produce 1/3 of our food supply.
    • Help provide ยฝ of the world's fibers, oils, and other raw materials.
    • Help create many medicines.
    • Provide food for wildlife.
    • Help prevent soil erosion.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi I will keep passing level if possible. Here is my current level:

Important facts about bees:

Bees have 5 eyes. Bees are insects, so they have 6 legs. Male bees in the hive are called drones. Bees fly about 20 mph. Female bees in the hive (except the queen) are called worker bees. Number of eggs laid by queen: 2,000 per day is the high.

Flowering trees and plants that you can show Blossom:

This is Orchid planted by my mom.

Happy World Bee Day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?