🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

the game freezes all the time

Options
szilviunommar
szilviunommar Posts: 4 Newbie
edited November 2023 in Support

Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask for help. I have written to the support center, and they suggested joining here. About 2 weeks ago, I could not enter the game. I connected with my Facebook account to save my scores. Every time I try to start, I fail. I tried from another, more modern mobile that is practically free from other apps. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. I also cleared the cookies. Any tips?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @szilviunommar warm welcome to the forum of Blossom Blast Saga.

If you have saved your progress with Facebook, the error in your game may be related to the fact that Facebook is very unstable and fails more often.

It's also quite possible that you might want to check your privacy settings for Facebook. Maybe the permission to access your data has expired.

I've backed up my progress with a King account and I've never had any issues. I use both a very old phone and a modern device. On both devices, the Söpiel works perfectly for me.

Here are the articles from our Help Center. Please click on the green font: 

why-can-t-i-save-my-game-on-facebook

Check your app permissions

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired, or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

If this does not work, we have other articles that might help.

• szilviunommar
    Options

Hi,

Thank you so much your detailed answer. I checked the permission and the acces to this app on FB is active. Another interesting fact that I asked my husband to upload the game to his phone from Goolge Play and to my surprise it did not work at all. He was trying in vain, nothing happened. His phone is an old Huawei and the FB is not install on it. I have run out of the ideas :(. I will try on my daughter's phone :-). And will check the settings again.

• szilviunommar
    Options

Adding information: Installing to a 3rd phone but did not work. Maybe some contract between Google, or the proveder and our country (?)that is banned to use it any more.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @szilviunommar what country do you play in? You suspect it might have something to do with your country?

• szilviunommar
    Options

I really don't know. I'm from Hungary.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@szilviunommar I don't think it can have anything to do with your country. I don't have a Hungarian player in Blossom Blast Saga, but there are Hungarian players in the community who can easily download their game from the Google Play Store and then play it. All Android devices that have version 6.0 or higher are supported. However, there must be at least 2 GB of free memory on the devices.

If you have more than one Facebook account, you might want to check out the following article: 

the-progress-ive-made-isnt-showing-in-my-game-how-do-i-get-it-back

what-if-i-can-t-connect-to-the-google-play-store

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?