🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Why game ends so abruptly in new levels?

Marcelle_VM
Marcelle_VM Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi, I'm on level 1734, the new update games in Blossom Blast end abruptly now with the message 'do you want to play on?' coming up before the flowers have settled from the last move and I can't even see if i would want to play on! This never used to happen so I'll not be spending any money on extra moves!

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,312 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

When you have 1 move left, you can still see these flowers so long before you link these flowers with last move.

By the way, these need extra moves's messages have received on all of the King Games too but you can still receive your rewards with Daily Bonus. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Marcelle_VM
    Marcelle_VM Posts: 8 Level 2

Thanks for your reply- and I get all that, but in all previous levels- and I've been playing a long time- the game would play out the blossoming from the last move before the "Oh No, out of moves' message came up so you could see clearly where you ended up- now it cuts off the final blossoming- for example, if you are on a Bloom the big buds level, you want to see how many points are left on the buds at the end of the last move- not the second last move, especially in hard levels. Also, when you are on a 'Get ??? points' level it doesn't even let the blossoms run through on the last move to add points, before cutting off and saying 'Oh no...." All previous levels before the last update did- its a change in the programming that is really frustrating!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Marcelle_VM Hi and welcome, I can appreciate this can be frustrating and this is also happening in of couple of other games as well. Think it was due to letting the game progress quicker for people, which is not everybody's cup of tea. All we can do is pass your Feedback on to the CM . bur for know it is something i think we will have to get used too.

Thank you

• bobbiesuehenson
    bobbiesuehenson Posts: 52 Level 2

Still not receiving any lives, or getting bonuses, other than what we got from the team. Also every level starts off with all little buds. I don't see anything changed for the better but the art work in game. When will this get fixed with the lives?

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

The lives matter has been fixed few days back.

Please log out, update your game application, restart your device and login again. And check if it solves your case.

Stay safe.😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?