🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

🐝Blossom wants to go on holiday and discover the world - give her tips and win gold bars 💰

DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 40,422 Friends Moderator
edited September 25 in Discussions

📱 Play Blossom Blast Saga HERE.

Hi fans of blossoms, flowers and gardens,

I was very busy in September and on vacation. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time for the Blossom community. So here's a quick contest so that my players don't miss the gold bars for September:

Blossom is a very busy bee and has been busy doing her work all spring and summer. Now she wants to take a break and rest. Blossom is very curious and wants to know the world. Do you give her tips?

🌺 How can I participate?🌻

Help Blossom discover interesting places. Tell her where she can go on vacation to recover from her busy work and recharge her batteries. You can invite Blossom to your city, country, garden, or just tell her where you like to relax. You may dream of visiting a certain part of the world or a place of longing. Feel free to share pictures (please note the house rules: no pictures with children allowed).

🌺 What can I win? 🌻

Each player who gives Blossom tips on how to relax or have a great holiday can be selected as one of 4 randomly selected players to receive 30 gold bars in their Blossom Blast Saga game!

🌺 Dates: 🌻

The contest ends on 28 29 September 2024 at 17:00 Central European Summer Time (11:00 Eastern Daylight Time).

Edit (September 25th): Date changed to September 29th, the contest ends one day later than originally announced.

🐝🐝🐝Have fun! 🐝🐝🐝

Terms and Conditions here.

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,422 Friends Moderator
  • rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,933 Level 5

@DieOmimi What a fun easy contest. I can't wait to see where everyone like to go to relax.

Blossom I would send you to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. Step back in time and enjoy one of the original Outer Banks cottages built in the 1800's.

The cottages are a bit rustic with few updates. Relax the way people did it almost 200 years ago. Just the sun and the beach. My all time favorite cottage is the Outlaw Cottage

But there are many other cottages such as the Nixon Cottage

Or the Buchanan Cottage

The McMullen-Scott house is a little newer, but still about 100 years old

Another favorite old house in cottage row is the Fred Wood Cottage

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,541 Level 5
    edited September 19

When I was growing up, my parents would take us to Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, just outside of Philadelphia, PA, USA.

We primarily went because my mom loved flowers and gardens, and eventually I did too. Just like you Blossom!

I think you would love to explore the gardens, Blossom, because it's so beautiful there! There are conservatories,

and gardens galore!

There is a pond with waterlilies that are 4 feet across!

We always enjoyed those outings. I'm sure you would love it there, Blossom! You could talk to the gardeners and get tips from them for your own gardens! What could be better than that?

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 18,184 Pro Player 👑

Hi @DieOmimi thank you very much for the new contest. I do try everyday to pass a level and more if possible.

I have deleted my photo of my dear bumblebees on my Cotoneaster, this picture is from one of our nurseries💜 I would love Blossom to take a holiday here 🤗😍

Bumblebee Garden

Our bumblebee garden is a special place in the nursery and shows how easy it can be to create a beautiful garden whilst providing the perfect habitats for the declining bumblebee population. Curated for grown ups and children, come and walk, sit, learn and take some inspiration home.

We’re all aware that bumblebees are vital to our ecosystem, and that recently there’s been a dangerous decline. We decided to use some of the extra space we have here at our nursery to plant a patchwork of different flowers that will encourage them to live. We love seeing them thriving on what we’ve planted, and the project has shown that domestic gardens are an easy place to create a home for bumblebees, no matter what the conditions are. We worked with the Bumblebee Conservation Trust to put this plan into action, with generous help from the Hatcher Animal Welfare Trust. Come along to see the bees at work, and chat to the team, download and read our Bumblebee Leaflet and learn how you can create your own bumblebee-friendly garden.

"Bumblebees are amongst the most loved and familiar of insects. But sadly these charismatic creatures are struggling to survive and the loss of habit has been a primary reason for this. The ‘bee friendly’ garden, The Field of Dreams, at the Duchy of Cornwall Nursery will be an inspiration to anyone that visits it, demonstrating that a few well-chosen bee friendly plants in their gardens, can and will make a difference to the survival of these vital insects".

Gill Perkins, Chief Executive of the Bumblebee Conservation Trust

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,371 Level 5

@DieOmimi Hey, thank you for this contest, I'm sure we all would like to get away to somewhere peaceful to relax.

I would take Blossom to Regents Canal it will allow you to watch canal boats silently pass by as you relax, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

• xBlossomx
    xBlossomx Posts: 6,269 Level 4

@DieOmimi .I would send Blossom to lake district. My favorite place to visit.

They are lots of wiid flowers 💐 and good meadows/ beaches. And lot's of butterfly 's 🦋 .she can mingle and make friends with them.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,325 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 23

Hi @DieOmimi

I would send Blossom to one of our many beaches on the Central Coast 🐝.

It’s like having a holiday every day of the year 😊

• 200mimis
    200mimis Posts: 2,732 Level 5

I would take Blossom to the Botanischer Garten Berlin. Here, Blossom can show me the beauty of hope and regrowth…

• xBlossomx
    xBlossomx Posts: 6,269 Level 4
  • 200mimis
    200mimis Posts: 2,732 Level 5

Thank you @xBlossomx . There is a new music video from Laszewo featuring Candy Crush - Too Sweet that you should look at. It Looks like the video is taking place in a Virtual Blossom Blast. 😀🌼🌺🌸

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?