🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi 😃👋

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,315 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @No1Angel68 Welcome I am from England too

As you are new to the community Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• lilikoikisses
    lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3
    Options

@No1Angel68

welcome to the community!

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

HI @No1Angel68, welcome to the community. Glad to meet you! I am from Texas (U.S.)

• HiBoisyeet
    HiBoisyeet Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

ello me new and i just started please Bubble Witch Saga 3 and i wanna know, how much levels are there?

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @HiBoisyeet, nice to meet you. As of now, we are a bit over 3220.

Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community.

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  👑

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* For all Bubble Witch Saga 3 players, you can head straight HERE 👻

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

• BrendaY12
    BrendaY12 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Hello everyone. I am new to the community but not BWS3. Love playing tha game. I wait for my lives to get back so can play more and takes forever lol 😆. I'm trying to learn how to win the gold bars etc on here and need friends to play the game with all my friends quit playing in unfortunately Have a good night everyone and Keep on Popping them Bubbles

• johamilton
    Options

HI @BrendaY12, so nice to meet you and you have come to the right area if you love BWS3! 😀 Please check out the "Win Prizes" area in BWS3 and thru out the Community! Since you are new, let me take you on a tour of the Community

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  👑

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* For all Bubble Witch Saga 3 players, you can head straight HERE 👻

* Interested on how to use the features in the Text Box? Please go HERE 📃

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They, then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 

• Junkpunchr
    Junkpunchr Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi from the U.S.! I’m looking to connect with others playing BubbleWitch3 and to add new friends to my game. 👋🏼

• BrendaY12
    Options

Hello @johamilton It is nice yo meet you as well. Thank you for the tour. I am glad I found the community BWS3 is my favorite. I have tried quite a few of the other games. I play a couple why waiting for lives to refill on BWS3. I will definitely be trying to win prizes and check all out. Again thank you. Have a great evening

• BrendaY12
    Options

Hello @Junkpunchr is nice to meet you. I am from U.S as well. I am looking for people to add friends who play BWS3 as well.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?