🔮 Collect your Level Badge 🔮 HERE ✨
🎟️ Join the Bubble Witch 3 Magic Millionaire club and get a Badge 👉 HERE
🥇 Join us at the Olympics - Win Gold and a Badge 🥇 HERE
🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win HERE
🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶

I don't see my facebook friends that use Bubble Witch Saga 3

kvalentzkvalentz Posts: 5 Level 2

When I started playing Bubble Witch saga 3 I denied access to all but my public info but I want to change it so that I can see friends that play the game as well because I need them to send LIVES to me. I see hints on how to do it but no instructions? When I go to the settings for that app the only thing I can edit is "send you notifications" Then I click on Choose the Info This App Can UseControl your app permissions with the new Facebook Login. Learn More BUT no matter what LEARN MORE there is still no way to go back and change it. App visibilitybubble witchThis setting controls who on Facebook can see that you use this app. Learn MoreINFO YOU PROVIDE TO THIS APP:Public profile (required)Kathy Spahn Valentz Miller, profile picture, 21+ years old, female and other public infoTHIS APP CAN:Send you notificationsYesLEARN MORE:Choose the Info This App Can UseControl your app permissions with the new Facebook Login. Learn More   How do I change that setting please? If I delete the app and then go back to it will it ask me the questions I need again and will I have to start all over?Your Bubble Witch 3 Saga User ID is 10211903115156091

Best Answer

• StuckInATreeStuckInATree Posts: 4,900 Level 2
    Accepted Answer

It's because you denied access in the game settings. You can either go to your apps section in Facebook and edit the settings for BWS3 or just remove it, when you add it again you'll have the options again, since your progress is synced to Facebook it will just place you back where you were before you removed it.

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Accepted Answer

It's because you denied access in the game settings. You can either go to your apps section in Facebook and edit the settings for BWS3 or just remove it, when you add it again you'll have the options again, since your progress is synced to Facebook it will just place you back where you were before you removed it.

Accepted Answer

No problem :) Was in the same boat until I finally figured it out.