🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(FINISHED) WIN FREE Bubble Witch 3 GOODIES for your home sweet home!

Comments

• libra112
    libra112 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    I love playing this game because it has been a very great stress reliever and actually play several times a day
  •  Hi I love playing bubble witch saga 3 I play 5-7 times a day. I love a challenge. When I am stuck on a level I play more to try and pass it. I am  addicted  to this game. Would love to win a prize. 
  • Reanny
    Reanny Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited December 2018

I love playing Candy Crush Friend saga, a sweet explosive run, in each time a colorful adventure.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @Reanny and welcome to our vibrant Community :) Please note that we only use English in the Community to make sure everyone understands and is understood ;) Your comments are always welcome but I'd like to ask you to post in English please. 
    Thanks for your understand and again, welcome to the Community :heart: 
  • Reanny
    Reanny Posts: 7 Level 2
    I love playing Candy Crush Friend saga, a sweet explosive run, in each time a colorful adventure.
  • stefana
    stefana Posts: 1 Newbie
    i love play this game and also my little doghter lovs to watch a little cat and she siles on that a lot love this game bye
  • bertrand2808
    bertrand2808 Posts: 4 Newbie
    great game that makes us forget all the worries of the day !! I love thank you to those who produced it !!
  • bertrand2808
    bertrand2808 Posts: 4 Newbie
    great game that makes us forget all the worries of the day !! I love thank you to those who produced it !!
  • 'Deb_Harlan
    'Deb_Harlan Posts: 7 Level 2
    I enjoy playing bubble witch because it's actually taught me to never give up
    I used to give up easy on orojects, Craft's and games  but since I've been playing bubble witch I've not quit! Even if it takes me 2 weeks to win a game ,I keep going because I enjoy playing the game so much.so I really have to thank you for making this game ,at 60 years of age it's really taught me not to give up and quit.
  • Bertha_Musgrove
    Bertha_Musgrove Posts: 1 Newbie
    QueenMia said:
    Hey hey Bubbles Poppers :D 

It's time to add some Bubble Witch 3 spirit in your home!
    Fancy drinking coffee, go to the beach or fall asleep in a bubblicious way? Say no more! Just tell us why you love playing Bubble Witch below for a chance to win! 

How to participate?

Let us know by commenting below why you love playing any of our Bubble Witch games.
    Our bubblific team of CMs will then pick the 3 best comments! The third place will receive a BW3 pillow, the second place will receive a BW3 cup and the first place will get a BW3 Beach towel!

Thanks for the amazing #FromKingtoyou team for the presents! 

Good luck everyone :star:

You have until Wednesday 10th of January 2019 to participate! Winners will be announced on that day and prizes will be send as soon as possible after that. 

Terms and Conditions here

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?