🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Character design contest link isn't working

Options

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hey guys, me again! 

It seems we are having small technical difficulties with the event and we're really sorry about it. To help us check that, could you please let me know by commenting below:

- This event is only available on mobile

- When the event ended did you get a pop up showing your rank?
    If not, then I'm afraid it means that you did not win for this time. 

- If you did get a pop up: Did you go back into the game in the following 24h after getting that pop up

- Make sure you have a good internet connection. Clear cache and cookies from your device and make sure you have the latest game version installed.

If you can confirm all these steps but are still unable to access the character maker, please let me know your Game Id

In the meantime, don't forget you can win some extra Gold and boosters just here

Thanks a lot for your patience everyone!  :star: 
  • Sid35
    Sid35 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    l have the same issue. I Can confirm aller steps of your post. My Game ID is 1012478085
  • bubblegurl27
    bubblegurl27 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    My design your character isn't working.well nothing is popping up.i have checked and followed all steps.so here is my gamer I'd 7982246634
  • ElektrA
    ElektrA Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I play it on my tablet does that matter? I had the pop-up saying I won. Game ID 8227517593
  • Eszti
    Eszti Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I can confirm all steps of your post, but i still unable to access the character maker. My Game ID 9589508763
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Thank you so much for these details, @Eszti, @ElektrA, @bubblegurl27, @Sid35 :) It's been passed to our Game Team. We're looking into it. 

I will keep you posted as soon as I have an answer for you. Thanks so much for your patience! In the meantime, you can give a try in our bubblicious Contests for a chance to win some extra Gold and boosters :star: 
  • QueenMia
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi again everyone 🤗

@Eszti@ElektrA@bubblegurl27@Sid35 @darkim

Good news! We could verify that you all were winners and have sent you a new link for you to be able to take part of the character making of! It will pop up again in your game shortly, but please, make sure you connect to it before 11.59 EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) today as otherwise it will be expired. 

I've also added some bubblicious treats to your game as a small compensation for the inconvenience! Thanks again for your understanding and patience, you guys are bubblific :star: 
  • DorothyH
    DorothyH Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    ElektrA said:
    Has anyone figure out how to design a character if you won?idk where to go
    You get a pop-up saying you won and when you click it, it brings you to a page like this: https://moonchase.bubblewitch3.king.com/nl?coreuserid=12345678
    Worst thing is: You have to submit the character within a few day's

• DorothyH
    DorothyH Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    I didn't even get anything  a notification popped up on the top of my phone saying something about submitting a character I clicked it and the message disappeared
    10162786059 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi QueenMia

Please send the link to create the moon chase character. 
    ID 10162785059
    Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?