New Episode on Bubble Witch3! Check what the Studio says about it here!

FIXED - Daily Bonus - Not receiving boosters?

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,871 Community Manager
    Thanks for these details, @sharpshooter8888 - I've forwarded these so our Team can look into it. 
    In the meantime, I added a small something to your game, you'll see it next time you open it.

Thanks!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • slowbutsteadyslowbutsteady Posts: 10 ✭✭

I'm not receiving daily bonuses and it's more than frustrating!  Anyone have any ideas on who I should contact?

thanks,

• TammyGeeTammyGee Posts: 2
    Hiya Slowbutsteady! I sure hope you get the help you need! Cuz I'm waiting for OVER a month for a reply from Support!!! I'm not getting my Gold Bars n it seems KING apps don't give a flying f**k about their customers. Peace & Love...Tammy Gee
  • sally60sally60 Posts: 4
    Hi I haven't been receiving my boosters now for over 3 weeks. I play on pc laptop windows 10 on facebook ID 10212224468517011. Please can you sort it. Thanks
  • Nadia_hopppe1Nadia_hopppe1 Posts: 1
     I haven't received the buster for more than 2 weeks, I play on FB with google chrome ID: 7197484172 Can you correct this bug?
  • sharpshooter8888sharpshooter8888 Posts: 39 ✭✭
    I reported on this several days ago and still no solution. No boosters is no fun. Also - I have the same troubles with lives and number of bubbles as bubbletrooper. I used to love playing this game. Sad now as my favourite game just keep giving me problems. ID 105816630673036. Please help!
  • SorenSoren Posts: 3
    ID: 8257042764  same here for me
  • TammyGeeTammyGee Posts: 2
    Hi bubbletrooper, I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with this game! I hate to burst your bubble. But I've been missing Gold Bars for quite some time now. I've contacted "Support" n have been redirected so many times I feel like a road map. N I hate to tell you this but it's my 6th time TRYING to get a response. N it's been OVER a month! I really believe King Apps just don't care about their customer's, sorry to say. Good Luck on what seems to be a pointless journey...
  • erica03erica03 Posts: 1
    Haven't received prize for upgrading my tree house..
  • sharpshooter8888sharpshooter8888 Posts: 39 ✭✭
    I am still not receiving any bonuses from Stella's house and Maggies daily gifts - looks like I have a lot of company. At least the problems with my lives disappearing has resolved today (so far). Any updates on what is going on? My game id is 105816630673036. Any way I can get the bonuses back?
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,871 Community Manager
    edited June 3
    Hi there!

Thanks for these details, @TammyGee @sally60 @slowbutsteady @Soren @Nadia_hopppe1 - I've forwarded these to our Team so they can look into it. 
    In the meantime, I added a small something to your game, you'll see it next time you open it.

@sharpshooter8888 - As I've already informed you, we're looking into it. You have received compensation for it already last week. I know it's frustrating, but please be patient. We're doing our best to solve the situation as soon as possible. Believe that if it was as easy as pushing a Fix button, we would have done that straight away. Our apologies that it's taking longer than expected. 

Thanks for your understanding everyone! 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • slowbutsteadyslowbutsteady Posts: 10 ✭✭
      QueenMia said:
    Hi there!

Thanks for these details, @TammyGee @sally60 @slowbutsteady @Soren @Nadia_hopppe1 - I've forwarded these to our Team so they can look into it. 

@sharpshooter8888 - As I've already informed you, we're looking into it. You have received compensation for it already last week. I know it's frustrating, but please be patient. We're doing our best to solve the situation as soon as possible. Believe that if it was as easy as pushing a Fix button, we would have done that straight away. Our apologies that it's taking longer than expected. 

Thanks for your understanding everyone! 

THANK YOU QueenMia for your help.  It's much appreciated!!   :)
  • mynxmynx Posts: 2
    Hi, my id is 1020138035, i playing bubble witch 3 saga on the pc, via facebook. when i get some boosters for free (day boosters, competetions) i don´t use them, because they donť count to my account, for 4 weeks, i donť have any competetions, special event. please, solve it, thank you
  • Marilyn_RubyMarilyn_Ruby Posts: 1
    I have the exact same problem. Win10. Don't know where to find my player id