🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

boosters do not appear !

Options
alainbauman
alainbauman Posts: 11 Level 2
Hello,
Since 2 weeks, I got a lot of boosters, but I do not see them registered in pellets! They do not appear anywhere. Help me because the levels are getting harder, and these boosters are often needed. I miss a dozen already!
Help ! What can I do ?

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Good evening @alainbauman and welcome to our community. 
    Could you give me a little more information..which device/OS do you play on, and which boosters is it you are not getting? 
    Could you add a screenshot of your screen where they are missing?
  • alainbauman
    Options

Thank you for your reply. I do not know how to make a screen image. I am at level 1121, and my "gifts" received each week do not appear anymore. I can not use them and King does not answer when I tell them about them. It's already the 2nd time that the same problem is happening. The first time, King had fixed the problem. But this time, they do not react.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Its really easy @alainbauman I am going to give you a link which tells you exactly how to do it as you will find you might need to do it in future for all sorts of reasons 

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/android.html

Do you mean the daily bonus? Or is it one of the quests? I will also tag @QueenMia as she is the community moderator and she has witchy powers so she knows most of what is going on :D 
  • alainbauman
    Options

Yes, these are the daily bonuses: the sperm-shaped red (lol) and the green in the form of a helix. I've already got a lot of it for weeks, but none appear! And before, I could still benefit from it.
    Thank you for your answers !
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Can I check, you are sure this is bubble witch 3? I am going to send mia a message :) 
  • alainbauman
    Options
    Yes, of course, Bubble Witch 3 saga, on Facebook. Tell me how to make a screen image please, and I shaw you.
  • Nevenka
    Nevenka Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hello,
    Since 2 weeks, I got a lot of boosters, but I do not see them registered in pellets! They do not appear anywhere. Help me because the levels are getting harder, and these boosters are often needed. I miss a dozen already!
    Help ! What can I do ?
    I am having the same issues except I actually paid money for mine and there is a padlock on my booster and can't use it.
  • Nevenka
    Nevenka Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    How can I use my boosters? It says I have to pass level 34 to learn how to use it but I've already passed it, got the 3 stars and I'm actually on level 334. Is there a way u can unlock it so I can continue to play? I've spent actual money.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello @alainbauman and @Nevenka, welcome to the Community :waving:

We are indeed having some issues with boosters at the moment, and we are looking into it! Please follow this thread here for updates.

I have added some Gold to your game to make up for the missing boosters, you'll see that next time you access it.

Any issues, please comment here so I have everything in the same place :)

Thanks and see you around :star: Oh and there's a chance to win some extra Gold, right here, don't miss your chance ;) 
  • alainbauman
    Options
    Thank you very much Queen Mia ! I hope that all will be fine in the next weeks ;) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?