(FINISHED) Crack the code and win tons of Gold bars!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,322 Community Manager
If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! As easy as that πŸŒŸ

πŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§™β€β™€οΈ

Are you the Community Mastermind
Prove it and crack the code!

To keep you in shape this summer, we're giving some food for your brain! No need for the usual holiday homework, we have it all ready for you and on top of that, we're giving you Gold! Bubblicious!

How does it work?

14 games, 14 codes. Crack them all to get 100 Gold bars and the Mastermind Badge
Can't do the maths? No worries, if you can only crack a few codes, we'll still give 20 Gold Bars to 10 winners in each games.

Interesting, eh?! Find all info about the Mastermind Contest here.

To start, can you solve this? 
Comment below with the correct answer for a chance to win!

Now don't wait any longer - Grad your magnifying glass and go crack the codes!

You have until Sunday 14th of July, 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Good luck everyone πŸ’

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 10 Gold bars - Here
Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

Prev134567

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 2,142 Legend
    My answer is 28! @QueenMia ;
    β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Lim πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘β€οΈ
     πŸ’Ž Diamond Diaries Expert Player πŸ’Ž
    Hello! πŸ‘‹ I am Diamond Diaries Expert Linker that I can help you to solve any levels! πŸ˜‰
    Have a SASSY weekend and enjoy your happy playing! ❀️

πŸ’Ž Diamond Diaries's Expert Informations πŸ’Ž (13 parts currently) 
    😎 Check it out! 😎 (Teach Only) 
    http://to.king.com/lMju

πŸ“° Diamond Diaries's Exciting News πŸ“° (New levels and Other activities) and πŸ†πŸ Race/Contest πŸπŸ† (Win Gold Bars)
    http://to.king.com/foUZ

How many levels? : 905 levels currently
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,249 Superstar
    28 πŸ¦‡
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    My answer is 28

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,814 Superstar
    My answer is 28.
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • kaiser1618kaiser1618 Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Also 28, but I think it would be better to send the response in private, because here everyone can copy the responses above ;)
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 8,133 Superstar
     Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,266 Superstar
    Also 28, but I think it would be better to send the response in private, because here everyone can copy the responses above ;)
    They could but if everyone does that and they got it wrong, it would serve them right lol. Can you imagine how many emails the CM would get :O 

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,266 Superstar
    28 from me too Queen Mia :)

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,621 Superstar
    My magical answer is 28 😊

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,485 Superstar
    I'm going with 28, but I might change it later. This one was the toughest one so far!

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.

Do you play Farm Heroes Saga on mobile or Windows 10? Do you hate going through hundreds of requests one at a time? Then open this link below to vote on bringing the "Accept All" button back!
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/260141/please-vote-accept-all-button-on-windows-10-and-mobiles
  • LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 206 Superstar
    28 :)

• BeckyBubblegumBeckyBubblegum Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    My answer is 28!
  • Eiliesha_JarmanEiliesha_Jarman Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,033 Superstar
    This one seriously makes my head want to burst but I’m pretty sure it’s 28 also πŸ”₯

A ❀️ filled with love is like a phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯ 
  • cfisher6383cfisher6383 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    I think it's 17. I'm not sure where everyone got 28 from. The very first 2 only add up to 7...which in their case the last one would be worth 21 and that just makes no sense. IMO