Pepper Panic Saga!! We miss you!! 2019

Options
I'm just wondering since Royal slots is being terminated in July if maybe you guys could try to add Pepper Panic Saga to our phones , tablets, iPhones, iPad etc..
We miss it so much!!! It's been years since I've been able to play it and some pple don't have a desk top anymore it's 2019!! Please consider this as a option for the fans!!! Please!!!! #1FanofKing!! 

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @CatherineHarris !

At the moment there's only a desktop version of Pepper Panic.

It may be too spicy for mobile so your iPad will get over heated, but thanks for the feedback. Let's see if our developers can get the heat down and make a mobile version in the future. 

🌶🌶🌶
  • Sparkeltin
    Sparkeltin Posts: 74 Level 3
    Options
    @CatherineHarris I was looking on the playstore to find out it indeed wasn't there.

I do have an easy way to get pepper panic saga on an android device:

1. You will need to download aptoide (from the official site!)
    2. When downloaded, search in aptoide for pepper panic saga.
    3. Download the top one!

Aptoide (as far as i know) isn't supported on ios.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,858 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I have the feeling that everything is very contradictory. Because it was said that one makes only for the mobile devices, as it would be easier than for the PC. And now I read that it does not work here. What are those statements. Do you even know what you want? Then you could have continued working on the PC right away.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Spinnifix!

Pepper Panic Saga has always been available on PC and was never released on mobile devices. Pyramid Solitaire Saga however, which I think is the game you're referring to, features 185 levels on PC and stops there and only gets releases on mobile devices.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,858 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @QueenB

No, it was Pepper Panic. Because I do not play pyramid, I've never started it. On the PC, I was fat for a long time at 460 levels. And there I had made suggestions that were also implemented.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?