Win Gold Bars here with the New Episode on Bubble Witch3!

Give us feedback and win Gold Bars! Give us ideas for the next helper/blocker

Comments

• katgemini72katgemini72 Posts: 2
    I I love the game but recently when I try to claim my prizes on bingo it says I cannot connect to server although I’m logged in and have access to everything else.ive turned my off and on and reconnected several times with no luck.
  • GoddessAliveGoddessAlive Posts: 54
    Yup. 
  • katgemini72katgemini72 Posts: 2
    I also set up a new account here and it says my email and password are wrong when I try to log into game.it works here though🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    Hmmmm....too bad they have bots doing all the emails instead of people. As I said, I suspect most of their staff is on Candy Crush as it generates a TON of money (millions) for them. 
  • ToNya1970ToNya1970 Posts: 2
    Has anyone else been having problems collecting their power ups after they complete nearest bingo in Bubble Witch Saga 2? It says I'm not connected to the server in the error message.
    Having the same issue. The 4 times I emailed these people, I got a BOT response saying something about getting stuff from friends- that’s how I know it was a BOT. 
  • Linda_BateyLinda_Batey Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Where is the human support staff
    Doesn’t appear to be any. The Company’s big money maker is Candy Crush so I suspect that’s where all the support is. Truly disappointing 
  • paul5473paul5473 Posts: 82 Game Expert
    I'll be honest guys this isn't the place to post bugs with the game maybe find the suitable thread for that?

Paul- I have emailed these people 4 times. Each time they’ve responded with an inappropriate BOT response 
  • paul5473paul5473 Posts: 82 Game Expert
    Paul- I have emailed these people 4 times. Each time they’ve responded with an inappropriate BOT response 
    I'm just suggesting as messaging this forum thread wont get you anywhere either that's all

Agreed- but at least There’s an email trail and this so when I delete the game and start again, there’s a record if they ever get around to responding. That’s honestly why I’m doing this. 
  • ToNya1970ToNya1970 Posts: 2
    How about a bubble gun that shoots 3 power ups of your choice on all hard level's with 20 bubbles or less?
    Something....I started all over again- lost my 12 gold
    bars and never did get the prizes from the bingo...
  • Linda_BateyLinda_Batey Posts: 20 ✭✭
    What would be a dutiful thread. Cause we are not getting any help from the king community.