🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Queens of the Kingdom: Meet @Paula_Baguena🦸🏻‍♀️

Options
LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate!

Hello Witches and Wizards!

Every great Saga needs all sorts of Heroes! 🦸🏻‍♀️

As part of the Women’s Day, Stella would like to take this opportunity to celebrate one of our talented Senior QA @Paula_Báguena

We sat with her and asked a few questions, so sit back and get ready for some girl power!💪

"Hello! My name is Paula and I joined King around 5 years ago. What I’ve doing since then is to work together with the game teams to make sure we deliver high quality games to our players, focusing in Blossom Blast Saga for the last year and now moving to Bubble Witch 3. King will always be my first job in the game industry so I’m now same excited as I was the day I started ❤"

.What was your dream job as a child?

I always wanted to be a vet! I loved (and still do) animals 🐱🐶 

. What do you like about being a Senior QA Analyst for King?

I really feel my voice is heard within the team so I can have almost direct impact in the game and in how to improve it for our players.

. What are you challenges as women in the gaming industry?

I think I’m very lucky to be at King, where there are a lot of initiatives related with women in the gaming industry. As an anecdote, when I joined the company I was in a team of 30 people where only 2 were women 😃 But since then, everything has changed a lot! 

. Any advice for the women out there wanting to join a gaming company?

Go for it! It’s an awesome industry, always with challenges of all kinds, but the experience is amazing.

. Do you have a motto? If yes, want to share it?

I always say something like: don’t wait for things to come to you, you’re the one finding your own luck and opportunities, never the other way around 💪🏻

. Who Inspires you and why?

Inspiration can be found in anyone that fights day by day to overcome setbacks and reach their goals. My family it’s the best example, we’re fighters! ❤

If you want to ask her any questions, just ask below!

If you want to read more interviews with other Queens of Kingdom follow this link

And remember... May the Community be with you! 🚀

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello dear @LadyRaffie @QueenRaffie 🤗

Thank you very much for posting this awesome interview! So inspiring and motivating 😍

Hello dear @Paula_Báguena 🤗

Nice to see you again! But as a change, instead of Blossom, meeting you in Bubble Witch 🤩 🤩

I love it what you said about your inspiration ❤️ I think that most of us are fighters, especially -- all the women in the world 😍

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?