Pyramid Solitaire has stopped working.

Options

I am currently in the Level 900 section and in the last few days, I cannot open the App. Every time I log on, it hangs for a few seconds and then takes me back to my home screen. I have turned off my phone, upgraded the software but it still isn’t working. If I re-install the app, would I have to start from the beginning?

Answers

• sbhoover94
    sbhoover94 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same problem since the update. So frustrating. I deleted a different game app, reinstalled it, and I’d lost every thing. Sent at least 5+ emails and still waiting for something to be done.

• jomamma
    jomamma Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

+I too, am having the same problem. I use my iphone 6s to play and have reached the end of all available levels. Now I can't boot the game and i'm going be very unhappy if i can't continue. I have a lot of time invested. any help? I contacted support and am awaiting for an answer.

• Dionysus000
    Dionysus000 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have realised there is another thread on this forum where this has affected users with an Apple device. I have an IPhone 7 and reading through the posts, this issue has not been resolved. I have received a reply about uninstalling the App but this means losing all my boosters. Can someone confirm the existing issue has been resolved?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?