🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Is there another area to use the magic dust?

Options
cocogirl
cocogirl Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Support

What comes after you complete Stella's a house area and the cats play house? Is there another area to use the magic dust?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @cocogirl and welcome to our Community 🤗

After you have finished helping Stella rebuild her precious house, you can also use Star Dust to activate the Star Cats and to purchase some extra lives when you run out!

We're currently collecting feedbacks and ideas to pass on to the studio on what you would like to use the Star Dust on since there are no more upgrades to be done with Stella's house, check it out here and share any ideas you may have 😉

• valedaw2
    valedaw2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Can't use my stardust to play games since the latest version. I tried deleting and reinstalling. Is this a known bug? Also when I get a powerball during a game, sometimes I only see 1 other ball, sometimes it still shows two.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,623 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @valedaw2 with the update it has changed the way you use the orb once it is full you will get the option of only colour with the orb if you cant use that colour you have to use the orb but if you can you will then get 2 colours offered. It's a good idea to give you the chance to earn more orbs as if you dont then the colours you clear are waisted as they wont be dropping into the orb to give you refills.

With the stardust can you send a screen shot to show you no longer have the option to select it I can then confirm more for you.

I would also like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?