🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubbles aren’t showing

Options
arowell
arowell Posts: 1 Newbie

There are times I’m playing and the bubbles are so high they aren’t visible on my phone. I might have one low but I’m literally guessing and shooting into the air for the ones at the top. Is this supposed to happen?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited October 2020
    Options

廾ⅰ @arowell, welcome to the Community!

🔺 Could you please post a screenshot showing the issue you are having (not being able to see the bubbles on the top part of the screen) so we can see if what you are experiencing is indeed and issue with the Game or something else?

🔮 Thanks! 🔮

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,328 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @arowell can you tell me what level you are playing as it could be one that has ghost bubbles these will stop your board from dropping down. Once I know your level I can help you further👍

As I can see you are new I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• berns188
    berns188 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue with the bubbles becoming invisible. At times it lets me continue to play even though I can’t see all the bubbles. Other times it freezes up and I can’t do anything except close the game.

I’m currently on level 2910 but it’s happened on several levels before this one. I’ve attached a screenshot.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @berns188 I have experienced this to but after I closed the game and turn my device off for at least 2 minutes. It then cleared the blip. Give it a go and let me know how you get on.👍🙂

• berns188
    berns188 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi @KimElston, Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I’m still having the same issues. How do we get the tech people to address the issues we write about? When I emailed tech support they referred my to this Community. I’m not impressed with this app’s tech support.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @berns188 You can use the contact us tab at the bottom of the page if you want.

The reason you can be referred back to the community is because we have a process to help clear bugs. If we exhaust them and the issue is not fixed we can then raise it for you.

The next step to help you would be for you to clear cash and uninstall your game the warning is you would loose any boosters as they are saved to your device not your game. Let me have your thoughts on this 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?