πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Back at level 1 on my Kindle, why?

Tootie8
Tootie8 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Support

Why the he** did my game start at level 1 just now? This is not a nice thing to do to us, know I'm not the only one having this problem. PLEASE fix this

Comments

• Tootie8

This was before I joined here. I was reading about the cats doing nothing which is ONE of my problems . Someone gave an answer and I tried didn't help so I force stopped that didn't fix it either so I uninstalled and when I installed it again I'm back to the start of the game when I had got to level 299, Now what?? My other thing was what happened to little ghost that had the gold chest? So since I had to start over I don't know if the cats work as I have to wait until I get to that level that they are on. If it works don't mess with it

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hi @Tootie8 and welcome to our Community πŸ€—

Did you remember to connect the game back to your Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back?

• Tootie8

I don't want Face Book on my Kindle or my phone only on my PC , I had no idea that this would happen,so guess I'll have to start over. When I get to where the cats come in and they do the same thing I'll ask again about that problem also the little ghost with the gold chest was also gone.

Thank You for getting back to me, hopefully when I get to the cat level everything will be ok

Tootie8

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Ahha I see... well not to worry as we can still help you ☺️

All we need is your Game ID and you current level should be 299 correct? We will get support to restore your game progress πŸ˜‰

But after this, you need to consider backing up your game progress either to Facebook or King account incase something happens to your device and you lose your progress.

You don't have to download the Facebook app on your Kindle, just connect the game app to Facebook by putting in your email address and that's it.

• Tootie8
    edited October 2020

I'll remember to do that, and yes I was on 299

Again Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?