πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🐣 Stella's egg goes to. *We have a winner* πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ‡

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@PrettyBubbles @Nix66 Seems Stella has been very generous lately in the Community with her wand, along with helping all the players competing their levels and since Wilbur will be handing out eggs all over the Community to the characters....I think Stella should just find herself a nice place near a warm sun meadow relax and just ...STUFF THAT SPECIAL EGG RIGHT INTO HER FACE...Especially if it's chocolate, yummy just get it all around her lips and and just smile as she eats it and finish off by licking her fingers one by one and then a swirl around her mouth with her tongue...Hahahaha Hahahaha, and don't you act as if you would do that yourself....I know that I would, that is if everyone else was getting some from my helpers. Happy Easter everyone.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Think Tiffi should get Stella's special egg, as she probably never gets a look in with Yeti when it comes to chocolate.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

I think Olivia should get the special egg, I can just imagine her getting all that lovely chocolate all over her pretty pink tentacles and you never know it might help her grow the 3 that she is missing? Chocolate really does perform miracles you know 🍫🍫πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ«πŸ«πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Well done @PrettyBubbles, can't wait to see who get the special egg! 😍

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options

I think Stella should give the special egg to Wilbur. Ever since Morgana took over as the big baddie to defeat I hardly ever see Wilbur anymore πŸ™ I miss that chubby cat. He should get something special ☺️

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    Options

I think Stella will give the special egg to ....

Mr. Toffee!

Because he managed the Candy Kingdom very well.

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim @PrettyBubbles I also think that Morgana should be the recipient of Stella's special egg. It may help to make her a little less bitter! Hope everyone had a wonderful & blessed Easter! πŸ‡πŸ£β€

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

I'm torn between Tiffi or Yeti...

Who should Stella give her special easter egg to?

Hmm...I choose Yeti, she should give it to Yeti!

• rare
    rare Posts: 579 Level 4
    Options

According to me, Tiffi should get this special egg as she is the most popular character of King Community ❀️

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi guys the chocolate holidays have now ended

We have a tie breaker with Tiffi and Yetti and as stella only has one special egg to give away we need you to vote

Do we choose Tiffi or yetti πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?