🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

ENDED 👻 👻 BWS3 Tagging Family Badge 👻 👻

Options

Comments

• lhalha
    lhalha Posts: 1,520 Level 5
    Options

I live in Vietnam & I really like tag

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,990 Level 5
    Options

@johamilton and @PrettyBubbles thank you for alerting me to notify you all to please keep me on the list

I am only on level 140. I started playing Bubble With when Bubble Witch 1 came out. That was my favorite of all the bubble witches and I was sad to see it discontinued.

To introduce myself, I am Rebelchild, also known as the wild child. I live in pennsylvania. I love to be surrounded by children and run an in home daycare. I have 5 children of my own. I have been in the community for about a year. I love meeting new people in the community and helping players when I can. I have a wacky sense of humor and love to laugh.

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for the tag @johamilton & love getting to know you & @PrettyBubbles! I have been playing BWS for a few years. Love BW3 Saga! My current level is 4076!

I am retired & live in ON, Canada. I have lived here for 32 years but I'm originally from NL, which is an island in the Atlantic Ocean & became the 10th province to join Canada in 1949. Pre-pandemic my husband & I enjoyed traveling to NL & have camped our way across this beautiful country.

I am a mother of two, a daughter & a son & have 3 granddaughters & a grandson. They range in age from 16-5. My husband & I love spending time with them especially camping & kayaking! We have a huge backyard with a tree house & play center and it is referred to as "Nanny & Poppa's park"!

An interesting fact about me is that Michele is my middle name. My first name is Cynthia, named after my Mom's sister, but when I was born my Dad was infatuated with a French singer named Michele so this is where my name came from. I love my name but little did my parents know the issues they were creating for me by calling me by my middle name & spelling it with one L! lol

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,371 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @MicheleHogg, so nice to meet you. Talking about middle names...I totally understand!

I enjoyed reading it. The bit about middle names. My husband goes by his middle name which is Joe...so we are a Joe and Jo! and 2 of my Grandsons go by their middle name also. One time we had our grandson, his name is Adam Hunter, this was back like when he was 3, and we had to take him to the Dr. From day one everyone called him Hunter. So we were sitting there waiting for them to call us in. We kept hearing them say Adam....Adam....Adam...we just sat there. All of a sudden, it was "Oh that is us" 🤣

Middle names do mess with ones head sometimes.

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

Good morning everyone..I go by Alyse and live in South Georgia. I really enjoy these games..I guess you can say there addicting

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,365 Level 5
    Options

Hi, My level 2500 plus...took a break almost 8 months

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

Yes, I am an active player.😉

I hope to continue to be on your tagging☺️ list.

@johamilton

• LINDARAZOR1
    LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I love these games....id be lost without!! Never miss a day to send lives, pass a level even if I have practically no boosters left, but helps my teammates out and if we're lucky get/ win rewards. I wish some features came back, most significance the bronze silver and gold pets for the bomb for pet rescue( and pleasePLEASE Can somebody explain Petopia 🥺🥺🤪🤪....I'm lost.... .....and in candy crush saga, why just 30 bars? I LOVE ALL MY KING GAMES .... just confused about bubble witch 3....is anyone else not seeing items to add to tree? I've been gathering gold dust in hopes I can get an item, it used to be three blocks, ( three itejs),, then get reward, thrn went up to 4 blocks ( upper left side, ) to get reward, but I've seen no items????? But despite all.....I love king games and always give excellent reviews sbd love!

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @Iffu2, thank you for playing BWS3. You are currently not on the Tagging list, but I will add you to it, so you will be able to grab the 2nd and 3rd badge coming up in the next couple of months. Thanks for wanting to join the BWS3 Family

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @LINDARAZOR1, thanks for being apart of our Tagging List. I will turn your name in to receive the badge. For Pet Rescue you can go ➡️ Pet Rescue and for Candy Crush help you can go ➡️ Candy Crush. They will be more then happy to help you out.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?