🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏁ENDED The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs! ENDED

Options

Comments

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Entry #19 - Level 4480. Morgana Boss Level. Red, Yellow and Blue Bubbles. Armor Bubbles, Fire Arrows and Flower Bubbles. I had to use one Sparkling Blast to defeat Morgana.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,460 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek you missed a post your last one above puts you on 20 😀👍

• Lemurtek
    Options

Entry #19 - Level 4481. Clear all the Bubbles. with Red, Blue and Yellow bubbles. There are lots of Aecane Bubbles, and Frozen Bubbles, and the usual compliment of Fairy bubbles. Aside from the fun

of blowing lots of stuff up with Arcane bubbles, I had a Hidden spell, and used one Sparkling Blast and One Stereo Bolt.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,102 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles

My entry

2nd try, 8 moves left, no boosters used.

1st try, no boosters used.

1st try super hard level (I was amazed that I made it on the 1st try) no boosters used

1st try, defeat Morgana, no boosters used 5 moves left.

• jrite
    jrite Posts: 121 Level 3
    Options

Of note: the comments are very difficult to access. Because I try many different pages my posts might be scattered.

4611 - had a red hat and used 1 stereo bolt.

4612 - red hat on these owls. There were many and used 2 beams along the way to the finish. Fun to play this level.

4613 - tough and tricky. My score might be indicative of the helpers I had to use: 1beam, 2 shooting stars, 1 🌈, 2 sparkling blast, 1 stereobolt. IMO too much

4614-a stereo bolt

4615-the catch a ghost was looming, then a gold hat was part of the mix. I could have finished with the 7 shooters I had left but I included her in the game and scored the extra bubbles. + I caught the ghost / yea

• Lemurtek
    Options

Entry #20 - Level 4482. Owl Level. With Fairy Bunch Bubbles, Armored Bubbles, Cloud Bubbles and Acid Cauldrons. Stella had her Gold Hat, The Tricksies were at the Orb, and the Star Cats were all asleep. I refilled my life with Fairy Dust, and Beams.

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

Entry #4 Level4601. It's a multi-colour level. I used 2 line blasters & a Rainbow Rush to complete it.

Level 4602 green bubbles! An easy level to beat with no boosters!

• MicheleHogg
    edited November 2021
    Options

Entry #6, 7 & 8 Level 4603 Lead the ghost upwards. A bat level which is my least favorite! Had to use a star burst & 2 magic beams to defeat!

Level 4604 are burst all blue & red bubbles. I used 1 line blaster & found Billy & the key! Level 4605 is Match the Owls. Used 1 star burst.

• MicheleHogg
    Options

Entries #9 & 10. Level 4606 is a hard level. It's a clear the bubble & it's tricky. I used 2 line blasters & a star burst.

Level 4607 Another Lead the ghost upwards. Luckily Stella's gold hat came to my rescue! Thanks Stella!🥰👏

• teoboy
    teoboy Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

Most of them i cleared on one try but with some help and I was stuck on 2406 and 2407 some time but I cleared them with some help and 2411 with golden hat

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?