🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏁ENDED The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs! ENDED

Comments

• carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,245 Pro Player 👑

Had use two stereo bolts, but I destroyed all the bubbles.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

A little help with stereo blast

Using no spell or boost

Easy.. In first try

Have to use shooting star

Using extra moves by watching ads

Use no boosters at all. Easy

Opss above picture I take too fast. Here the good one

• Gisa77
    Gisa77 Posts: 288 Level 3

Level finished first rate with the help of companion Eri.

• Gisa77

Easy level, I got it first with Eri's help and in the end I had to use the shooting star for the ghost to find his family.

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    edited November 2021

Part 3

Summary of the levels (parts 1, 2 and 3):

421: cleared all the bubbles, had 5 extra moves at the beggining and didn't use boosters.

422: led the ghost upwards, didn't have any trouble but missed a couple of shots 🤦

423: an easy owl level, still had my winning streak 😁

424: This was a hard ghost level, so I needed some booster help at the end ... Nothing like a magic beam to make all your troubles disappear 😉

425: Had a bit of help from the hidden spell.

426: Watched the add at the beggining and cleared all the bubbles easily 😁

427: I was initially concerned about this one, but Puck really came through 😁 Together we just destroyed everything in our path 😉

428: Cleared all the bubbles, had moves to spare at the end.

429: Watched an add at the beggining and got Rainbow Rush 🤯😍

430: The level just wouldn't end and I didn't see all the owls, so I used too many boosters 🥺. But passed the level on my first try.

431 - 436: All the levels went by pretty fast, I started all with 5 extra moves and an add at the beggining (but I forgot to take a screenshot of level 436 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 and couldn't pass it without boosters on 3 more attempts 😬)

437: I kept powering the orb a lot of times to blast the last lines of bubbles on the last move. And I found a Golden hat 👀

438: Too many hidden owls, was getting stressed out so I blasted the rows with the help of the golden hat (yeah, I know, I should really work on saving it, but it never seems to work out for me 😅🤦)

439: Activated Lyra and the bubbles magically disappear 😉

440: Where's Wilbur? On the floor 😏

441-446: Getting used to armored bubbles. Didn't quite realise how they work at the beggining because Lyra took care of critical bubbles and having them drop like flies 😅 But I got used to them pretty quickly. Also realised I'm a fan of the mirrored bubbles 😁

447: Found the bronze hat but it's not helping me at all ... also had to use a magic beam to finish the level.

448: Had to use 2 stereo bolts to clear all the bubbles 🤷

449: Not sure what happened but I had to replay the level. It wasn't that difficult but I made some hasty decisions and missed a lot of bubbles 🤦

450: It was supposed to be a hard one, but si found it quite easy and still had 6 moves left at the end 😁

***for some reason it posted level 443 two times! So please ignore the duplicate post 😬

• Gisa77

It wasn't easy, after several attempts I managed to finish, releasing all the owls.

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

451: Great owl level 🦉Didn't need a lot of help to win it.

452: Sometimes these types of levels are hard because you don't see anything pass the clouds. Focused on the orbs to get rid of them and passed the level on the first try. I was in a hurry to get to Billy's key to the treasure chest so the score's low 🥺

453: Found a hidden spell, but the level was thought nontheless 😬 Passed it with the last move 💪

454: A level with red bubbles? Easy 😏

455: Got to the last owl by using a magic beam.

456: Leaves and pumpkins ... Good thing the level also had lots of fairies, but still needed 2 stereo bolts to finish the level on the first go.

457: Loved the mirrors, took advantage of them to win the level. Also found a silver hat 😁

458: Blasted the bubbles pretty easily and then got no luck on the last moves. Used a sparkling blast to finish it.

459: Concentrated mostly on the arrows to help the ghost upwards faster. I forgot to take the screenshot the first time, but managed to pass the level on the second try without boosters. 🙂

460: I had the feeling the level didn't generate enough fairies most of the time, but still managed to get through with 4 moves to spare.

• teoboy
    teoboy Posts: 47 Level 2

2444 2445 was funny lvls and 2426 I get help with golden hat but I cleared them on the first time I love this game

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?