🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏁ENDED The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs! ENDED

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

No 65: Clear the bubbles with flying beetles, bees, honeycomb and Arcane Bubbles. Had to use two Sparkling Blasts to finish the level.

No 66: Ghost level with Armour, colourless Bubbles and phantom bubbles. This was an easy level and I used no boosters to lead him home.

No 67: Owl level with bats, leaves, pumpkins and +5 bubbles. Had to use two Sparkling Blasts to finish the level.

No 68: Owl level with transparent bubbles and magic brooms. This proved to be a relatively easy level and no boosters were needed.

No 69: Ghost level with Golems, Frogsties and fire arrows. This proved to be a relatively easy level and no boosters were used.

No 70: This was a hard clear the bubbles level with Dubblies, "spinner" bubbles and iced bubbles. Used a Sparkling Blast to complete the level. Was unable to take screenshot for some reason, but this screen shows completed level! Hope it will suffice, as I don't want to replay the level. If it's not OK, please deduct from my level count.

No 71: This was a hard owl level with clear bubbles, spider's webs and Arcane bubbles. This was an unusually easy hard level which have no difficulty and needed no boosters.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

No 72: Clear the bubbles level with pumpkins, armour, mirror bubbles and phantom bubbles. This proved to be an easy level and I used no boosters.

No 73: Hard ghost level with fire bubbles and armoured beetles. It did proved to be a hard level and I had to use two Magic Beam to get him home.

No 74: Owl level with "rotating" bubbles and frosted bubbles. This gave no difficulty and I needed no boosters.

No 75: Clear the bubbles with Frogsties and +5 bats. Had to use a Magic Beam to clear the last few bubbles.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,136 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles

Release owls- use fire arrows and work on colour groups, concentrate on owls

Clear bubbles - use fire arrows, aim for arcane bubbles, clear cobwebs, 21 moves left

Lead ghost upwards - super hard level, aim high, use arcane bubbles, used a magic beam to complete

Release owls - used fairies, work on colour groups and owls, used Nero's orb to clear areas

Defeat Wilbur - try to get fairies, open up board, target arcane bubbles and fire arrows, used Nero's Orb and had to use 5 spells

Clear bubbles - aim for fairy nests and high to break bubbles, used Nero's orb for clearing path to fairy nests

Release owls - work on colour groups, aim high try to get fairy nests

Lead ghost upwards - break cobwebs, get to fairy nests, used Nero's orb to clear space and 1 spell

Clear bubbles - work on colour bat bubbles and ones with fairies, 19moves left

Lead ghost upwards- hidden spell, used 1 spell to complete.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,958 Pro Player 👑
    Options

177 Special bubbles. Took 4 tries before finishing level because of black bubbles placed in angles only Nero's Orb can destroy

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Entries 11-20

L 150: 9 extra moves, no boosters

L 151: 8 extra moves, boosters used

L 152: 7 extra moves, no boosters, magic stars

L 153: 6 extra moves, no boosters, magic stars

L 154: 5 extra moves, boosters used

L 155: 4 extra moves, failed at first, boosters used

L 156: 2 extra moves, boosters used

L 157: 1 extra move, no boosters, magic stars

L 158: no boosters, magic stars

L 159: no booster used

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,153 Jelly Moderator
    Options

#88, 89, 90

This one wasn't to bad I collected the owls pretty easily by just blasting away the bubbles

This one I forgot to screenshot the part where it showed after I won but I got the part right after I dont know if it acceptable or not it shows I won the level but I had to try 2 times on this one blasting through the leaves I'm not good at it

This one I did easily I just dropped all the bubbles got to the end had a few bubbles left had to use a rainbow blast

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,153 Jelly Moderator
    Options

#91, 92, 93

This level I just whipped through the leaves and got the ghost up

This one was pretty easy I just blasted through the bubbles had to use a stereo bolt to help

This one was easy i hit all the tint bubbles and fairy bubbles and got those owls with 10 moves left

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,958 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021
    Options

No 178 - Ice bubble and fog frog. Used Rainbow Rush.

• lorimetas
    lorimetas Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I used 5 spells to get through this the magic beam saved me in the last move

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Level 63 took 7 tries no boosters

Level 64 completed on first try.

Level 65 took 6 tries used Sparkling Blast

Level 66 completed on first try used Sparkling Blast

Level 67 took 11 tries used 2 Sparkling Blast.

Level 68 completed on first try, no boosters.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?