🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why is the Debug Menu on the BWS3 screens? - Fixed!

Options
maf34100
maf34100 Posts: 52,411 Level 5
edited July 2022 in Support

Here are some screenshots of what I received today

This is the starting screen with the new guy and a Debug Menu in the upper left corner. The Debug Menu is visible on every screen of the game.

This is my map and when I click the wise tree I get the No connection mrssage

I click on the debug menu and here are some screenshots and the leveltab shows that I am at level 5607 of chapter 282. When I click the tab general which also shows my ID number

The worst thing is that eventhough it is the right time to play the Wise Tree but I keep getting the No connection message.

Which means I CANNOT GET BOOSTERS AND TIME WITH UNLIMITED LIVES. Can you help with this?

tagging @QueenB @PrettyBubbles @johamilton

Best Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @EzzaNZ yes we have been made aware and the issue has been raised if you would like to select 👉here👈 and join as this is where an update will be posted 👍

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for reporting this @maf34100 👍

There was a mistake from our side, and we are currently working on solving this issue, but I'm afraid it will take a few hours. You can still play on any other mobile device if possible, as this issue only affects the Windows platform!

We are genuinely sorry for the inconvenience caused and that you will not be able to enjoy the events or make any purchases in the game.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?