🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

ENDED πŸ’« I Caught 3 Stars πŸ’«

Options
johamilton
johamilton Posts: 25,052 Bubble Witch Moderator
edited September 2022 in Contests

You finally reached the 3rd part of the Event. It is all about the number 3️⃣

⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ How to Play

This has nothing to do with how many screenshots you need to post or what your score is. It is all about the number 3️⃣

Nice, easy and fun. Everyone has played really hard for the 1st and 2nd part of the event. Now just enjoy ❀️

• See how many three's (3️⃣'s) you can get in your scores. . You will need 15 3️⃣'s in total
  • Play any levelΒ and get 3 stars. Please do not use the same level twice. Post as many screenshots as needed to get an accumulative count of 15 3️⃣'s or more
  • Can be any digits, just has to have 3 stars and at least one 3️⃣ in your score

• Example: My score is 139,375 ~ that is 2 3️⃣'s. Next score is 331,336 ~ that is 4 3️⃣'s
  • So far, that is two 3 star screenshots and I have a total of 6 3️⃣'s in my score. You need a total of 15 3️⃣'s
  • Old screenshots are unacceptable, the screenshots has to be newly played just for this contest.

🌟 Every member that posts screenshots with 3 stars and has a total of at least 15 3️⃣'s in the scores will receive the GoldΒ "I Caught Three Stars"Β badge

NOTE! The badge will be revoked if you do not post the above conditions.

⭐️ What is up for Grabs ❓️

• TheΒ 6 membersΒ picked at random will winΒ 30Β Gold BarsΒ eachΒ πŸŒŸπŸ’°οΈ

Also,Β 20 members chosen at random will win 2 Rainbow Rush.

Are you up for the Challenge ❓️

You have until September 29th @9:00am c.s.t.

For your convenience πŸ‘‰οΈ

Β Countdown to September 29, 9amΒ clock

πŸ‘‰Β Terms & ConditionsΒ here

Want to join, but have no account, you can registerΒ hereΒ in 1 minute
You can download the game from the following App Stores:
Google PlayΒ HERE
Apple App StoreΒ HERE
Microsoft StoreΒ HERE

Β«13456724

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?