Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Hello, I just received this email, but when I try to click on the link that refers to facebook I get this error message. Is it possible to solve?
Error (facebook.com)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I mean not always, I'm prompted to save game progress.
Hi I don't understand when you say the card does not always appear 💓
However, the card does not always appear.
Hi yes its less troublesome to log in via king
You should see if you select profile
if your game is saved as you will see this screen
If you see the tab saying connect and not profile then select this and follow the steps to ensure you do not loose your progress 💓
For a short time I used to log in with facebook, then for reasons I don't remember I was no longer able to. I downloaded the game from the google store and started using the name I was registered under at the time. The thing that interests me the most is not to lose my progress in the future.
Hi sorry to hear you are having this issue a couple of questions to start.
Do you always play via Facebook
Have you tried logging in via king account which is less troublesome 💓
The same with my game I'm not able to log in with Facebook.