Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
*
*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House RulesÂ
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was able to solve the problem myself. If anyone can tell me how to delete this post I would be grateful.
Hi thank you for translating
Can you please send me a screenshot of the screen you are using to change your details 💓
Hi Folks
I changed my email address and password over an hour ago. But if I want to register with Bubble-Witch3 now - with the new email address - my password is "wrong". When resetting, my email address is not "associated" with King.com. However, my old email address is still accepted for reset. It's just useless because the old email address no longer exists. Have tried that several times now. Also cleared the cache. Now it can't be true?!
Hi Welcome
Can you please only use English when posting in the community 💓