🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Struggle to finish levels

Options

I am struggling to get through levels and don't get adds anymore but if I don't get adds then going to uninstall this stupid game I am stuck on level 1051 for 5 days now

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,324 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi sorry to hear that my friend

With the ads they are not permanent and are not rolled out to everyone at the same time so our studio will reshuffle them from time to time πŸ’“

• Stella_1
    Stella_1 Posts: 290 Level 3
    Options

Good morning everyone

I just played this level with no adds again and completed it on my first attempt.

A couple thing you need to know.

1. You need three Puck Blasts to complete this level which are free when you get a hat. Note that they are free after completing the Brown Hat or Blue Hat.
    2. If you have a Gold Hat in reserve and are about to earn one more you can have two to complete this level.
    3. Play just before you earn the second Gold Hat with the Blue Hat if you want the three White Stars.
    4. Hope this Helps and have a Steller Day.
    5. You can also use the following game play to progress quite smoothly through many of the levels:

I find that by playing the lower levels I do not need to have unlimited lives as I use Card 1 Level 1 as my timer. It takes 28 seconds to clear that level so you advance from a Brown Hat to a Blue Hat in 90 seconds and play Card 55 Level 1076 in under 90 seconds and earn A Blue Hat. You can also keep the three the 3 Puck spells in play to help clear the next advance Level. A Blue Hat to a Gold Hat or headed for a double Gold Hat takes 120 seconds. By going right to the Medal page and then hitting the Card button you are immediately taken to the highest level you were previously at. You can actually make 3 Levels with a 90 second time left on Leo's 10x multiplier and unlimited lives are not needed. With my computer I can actually scroll through all the Cards in less than 30 seconds.

When clearing a high Level for the first time it takes 5-6 minutes of Leo's time using the Gold Hat so you have 25 minutes to manipulate to reach a minimum of two new levels or a maximum of three.

Just an easier way for players at the lower card levels to advance much faster and still works for the high level players as well.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,324 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?