Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Sometimes when I’m watching ads for more bubbles, I just get a black screen with an x in the corner. I wait for awhile, but nothing happens. When I press the x the game ends as if I didn’t watch an ad. Why is this happening? It’s very frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ok my friend if the reset hasn't worked it has to be a connection issue
Within the game we are not currently experiencing any connection issues
The last thing we recommend would be an uninstall but you need to think about it as you would loose any boosters
If you go ahead any saved progress will return sometimes after playing 1 level then closing the game and restarting your device 💓
This did not work
Hi my friend welcome
The ads can be very temperamental please try checking for any pending updates and clearing the cache from your device settings menu and choose apps
Now log out and leave your device off for a moment or two let's see if this resets it for you 💓