🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I want to opt out of being on the Tagging List in this forum!

Options
JONH10
JONH10 Posts: 23,172 Level 5

Hello and good morning! @PrettyBubbles and @Diamond_Lim

Given the many contests and challenges on this BWS3 forum, I really wanted to disregard this page on this game. Well, so that I can explain better about this cancellation of me being on this forum, it was because in the month of June 2023 there were several contests in 12 games on the Community Hub about LGBTQIA+ Pride and I thought I was supposed to have played all 12 games , I even had entry as a mark in Bubble Witch Saga 3. I'm sorry to the moderator @PrettyBubbles on this forum in this game, because I simply entered without wanting to have participated in this game, but don't worry about my own feelings that I don't hate this game, I like it play but I want to disregard this tagging on this forum!

Thanks!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?