🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Not fun

Options
sandara
sandara Posts: 4 Newbie

Have been stuck in 5602 for 5 days, almost constant playing, well over 100 trys, lost yellow hats to it, all my boosters, no ads to help, ridiculous!!!!!........this is meant to be fun foremost...it's definitely not, annoying, frustrating, time wasting, almost all levels in 5000 a pain. Think I've had enough.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,849 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi my friend level 5602 lead the ghost 96 lines with 15 starter moves

I have replayed the level for you and it is still as I remember

The first set of arcade bubbles will clear the plus 1 move and offer the orb save this whilst you can clear bubbles or reach the next set if arcades these really are your friends in this level

It usually also offers the hidden spell if you receive this use it clear the arcades first don't chase the +1 as the lines cleared are worth more than +1 move

This is the path I follow and have been able to free to ghost

Good luck my friend 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?