Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Is there a record for the number of days for claiming the prize
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the BW3 family. Congratulations on completing over 1000 level. Here is a link that you can post a screenshot of your map and receive a badge for your first milestone 👉️1000 💕
Ich bin bei über 1670 Tagen... schäm
Nice job! Made me sick when I missed that one day 😣
I am on day 469. I always check in for my boosters, too. Be fun to know where people are
I don’t know if there is a record, but I have to say, I was way over a year that I checked in everyday to collect my boosters and last Christmas I missed one day and back to #1. I was sick!
How long is your run? 💕