Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Hello,
iPad > Settings > General > iPad Storage > BubbleWitch3
What is stored in ‘Documents & Data?
How can ‘Documents & Data’ be cleared?
Thank you,
Stefan
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you.
While ‘Documents’ reference for ‘Files’ is correct in general, it does not apply for this question/issue.
iPad Storage reference I provided above applies the same to iPhone (just exchange “iPad” with “iPhone”).
“Documents & Data” Storage (memory) size takes too much storage here in my opinion.
On my iPad, as shown, 4.8GB at time of posting (today it shows 4.31GB), on another iPad it is at 480MB “only” whereas the ‘App size’ matches between the two devices.
Hi Stefan ~ Sorry I do not have an Ipad, but I asked a friend of mine.
Here is how to clear your Documents
On your iPad
Hope it works for you 💕
Hi my friend welcome to our friendly BW3 family 👪 it's lovely to meet you
Unfortunately I don't use an iPhone so am not familiar with the settings
I will ask @johamilton to join she may use iPhone and be able to help you 💓