🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Game Scoring on Leo's Cup

Stella_1
Stella_1 Posts: 392 Level 3

@PrettyBubbles @johamilton

I cannot believe that someone has scored -2,066,935,252 points playing Leo's Cup in one play. The game has be hacked in order to do that. The players name is Kangal and I have a screenshot below of the scores. You may want to check this out as someone could really mess up this game play for others.

Best Answer

Answers

• Stella_1

@PrettyBubbles @johamilton @Diamond_Lim

I reported this problem to King Players support and they are working to resolve this issue. Robin from King Players Support sent me the following email:

Hi ______,

Thank you so much for the screenshot!

I’m happy to proceed further with your case. It’s very frustrating when people do not play by the rules and cheat their way to success, and we’re sorry that you have been affected by this.

Please rest assured that King does not condone this behavior in our games. Our games teams are always working on improving our games and finding ways to stop cheating.

If the score belongs to a Facebook friend, you can de-friend them via the Facebook app to remove their high score from your game.

Would one of you please post that all reported hackers/cheaters on any King Games will be dealt with severely when reported by regular players who send the supporting Screenshots/information that such malicious intent has occurred.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,518 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi my friend yes we would always refer players to customer support if they should unfortunately have this issue 💓

• Stella_1

@PrettyBubbles @johamilton @Diamond_Lim

I reported this to King Player Support tonight and they are taking care of the game hacker/cheater.

Diamond_Lim would you be so kind to post that hackers/cheaters on BW3S will be dealt with by

King Player Support and if any players experience this problem playing Leo's Cup or any BW3S challenges to please report them with screenshots to King Player Support. The email note I received tonight from Robin, King Player Support stated is as follows:

Hi ____,

Thank you so much for the screenshot!

I’m happy to proceed further with your case. It’s very frustrating when people do not play by the rules and cheat their way to success, and we’re sorry that you have been affected by this.

Please rest assured that King does not condone this behavior in our games. Our games teams are always working on improving our games and finding ways to stop cheating.

If the score belongs to a Facebook friend, you can de-friend them via the Facebook app to remove their high score from your game.

Appreciate all you do.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,518 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi my friend we don't need to make a post as as I explained we will guide any players who may encounter any cheaters to our customer services 💓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?