Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I bought a new phone and everything went fine with switching bubble witch, now i noticed that all my tools are gone, i had at least all together 250 tools it took me months to earn them, now it' s all gone. Please help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend sorry this has made you said
I am sure you won't take long to replenish your inventory 🤞💓
That's just great, watching at least 1000 commercials to earn tools. I'm at level 11.000 so mayby it's time to delete this game that i play for years😪 i don't know if i wanna invest much more if my time to get back all my tools....
Hi my friend yes unfortunately once you change your device or uninstall the game you will loose your inventory as the are saved to the device and not the game 💓