🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Waking the tree

shanda0413
shanda0413 Posts: 39 Level 2

When the board as been cleared on waking the tree,it's not giving any unlimited time at all.it has done it 3 times in 2 days.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @shanda0413 sorry to here that this is the first time I have heard of this. Are you still getting your boosters if so it could just be a memory loss with the tree and simply closing your game and turning your device off and on should clear it for you. I hope it does. Let me know how you get on 👍🙂

• TempleKassing
    TempleKassing Posts: 73 Level 2

I don’t know why this bothers me so much but I can’t wrap my mind around how people choose the same color flower. If it’s just started and you see me choose that color, PLEASE choose another one. The point is for at least two players to clear two DIFFERENT colors!!! I literally always choose the two hardest just to give the other people easier options if I see that you’ve chosen the same color I will get out of it. I hate having to wait the whole 24 hours because i can’t get paired with people who understand. I’m venting and it’s all negative but geez.. @KimElston, you know, we’ve been talking about this since LAST year!!! Ugh.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @TempleKassing Yes we have and maybe longer and we still keep giving players tips on how to actually play the tree successfully.

We will just have to continue with the advice untill it eventually spreads across the kingdom 👍🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?