🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Sparkle Shower not credited to Team Quest in BubbleWitch2

Options
Aconsol54
Aconsol54 Posts: 2 Newbie

I just used a Sparkle Shower for a Team Quest and was not credited. What can you do to help?

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,943 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @Aconsol54 , I do not know anything about the Sparkle Shower since I do not play this game. A couple of things with BWS2 , It is now only available to play on a mobile device through king. There are no further updates available through Facebook for this game. Possibly, these are the reasons you are experiencing problems.

Also I see you are new and a big Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community. Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  Next head over to All Games. Try them all!   Then if you go to Everything you need to know It is a complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 🌼

• Aconsol54
    Aconsol54 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

BubbleWitch2, not a fan of BW3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?