🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How to access earned lives since update!!!!!!!!

Options
kmac1246
kmac1246 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Support

Why can't I access my lives since the udate. It says there are 50 mail items and I'm unable to use them. I have signed out and rebooted my system and it's the same. ....I've been playing for more then 5 years so there are alot there.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Hi @kmac1246, welcome to the Community!

1. Millions & millions of game messages are being sent every day across the Games all around the world. Some of these may get stuck in the system & arrive with a delay, not reach certain devices or platforms or, simply, not arrive at all. It is always worth resending the request or Life & hopefully the Lives will get through eventually & reach your Game.
    2. Facebook recently made a change to its platform & this means that you might experience issues when sending or receiving Lives. King is aware of this issue & is working to fix it as quickly as possible.

🔺 If you have your Game connected through Facebook, don't forget to make sure that the your it has access to your Facebook Friends List since this permission will automatically expire from time to time. If the Game doesn't have the access all lives will stay blocked. Check HERE for more help on this

• Here are a couple of handy guides on how to keep your Apps updated on Android and iOS.

🔺 Make sure as well that your Game is updated to the latest version if you play on a mobile device. 

🙌 Luckily the lives will automatically reload so you can continue playing the game even though the messages from friends don't reach you. 🔮

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

There has been an issue on facebook regarding sending /recieving lives. King studios have reported the issue to facebook and awaiting for a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience we are hoping the matter will be resolved soon.

Thanks.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@kmac1246 Hi and welcome, Since Facebook did a platform update this is happening in a lot of king games, currently the issue is being investigated but may be an issue on facebooks side. So we are unsure when this will be remedied

thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?